Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy has been nominated for the prestigious Ballon d’Or.
The 29-year-old England international named alongside five-time winner Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, who has won the trophy on three occasions.
Leicester duo Vardy and Riyad Mahrez both have been shortlisted following their impressive performances in last season’s Premier League title victory.
Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, Man United midfielder Paul Pogba, West Ham’s Dimitri Payet and Barcelona trio Luis Suarez, Neymar and Messi all are included in the 30 players shortlisted for the Ballon d’Or trophy.
Ballon d’Or 30-man shortlist:
- Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund)
- Gareth Bale (Real Madrid)
- Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- Paulo Dybala (Juventus)
- Diego Godin (Atlético Madrid)
- Antoine Griezmann (Atlético Madrid)
- Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli/Juventus)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG/Manchester United)
- Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)
- Koke (Atletico Madrid)
- Toni Kroos (Real Madrid)
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern)
- Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City)
- Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
- Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
- Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich)
- Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich)
- Neymar (Barcelona)
- Dimitri Payet (West Ham United)
- Pepe (Real Madrid)
- Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
- Rui Patricio (Sporting Portugal)
- Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
- Luis Suarez (Barcelona)
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City)
- Arturo Vidal (Bayern Munich)
If you are looking for free bets then check out these Euro 2021 betting offers from online bookies.